I just listened to a most engaging presentation by a colleague. This got me thinking about what makes a great presentation, which goes hand in hand with some interesting Tiktoks I’ve been seeing. This post is a reference for myself to remember how I might improve my presentations. I’ve broken it down into themes and topics.
Looking for a way to demonstrate the need for teamwork?
- Pick volunteer,
- Say a somewhat complicated sentence twice
- Ask them to write it backwards.
- Watch them struggle for a bit
- Project the words up on a screen
- Then ask the audience / team for help